12 Dec 2011

getaway...to Tokyo!


















Back in here finally! Haven't been posting for months! OMG!
I'm just back from my Tokyo Trip with my dearest bf... we were very exhausted!
After 5 days work, we got an early flight on Saturday morning. Then we started our "non-stop walking 5 days trip" on Saturday evening. We didn't take many pics around but i did take a lot of pics of him! I am a better photographer than a model, huh? ( Hm... or I may say he is a better model than a photographer. LOL)

With an excellent tour guide (my bf), I tried lots of good yet inexpensive Japanese food this time. Ramen (らめん),Tsuke men(つけめん),Roasted Chicken(とり焼き),BBQ meat(やきにく)
They are all so yummy!!
I think I have gained some weight after this trip. Haha.






 I have made nice purchases in tokyo. Here are some highlights
- Shiseido Foundation Brush 131- . The soft and densely packed bristles are perfect for every type of foundation (no matter powder or liquid or cream). The compact slanted brush fits in facial grooves and corners. leaving a very sheer layer of foundation on your face. (1280 yen)

- Cape Hairspray (Natural and Keep Type) works very well to keep my fringe tidy all day long without making it hard. (298 yen)
- Fake lashes from Donki Hote are easy to attach on my curvy eyelid. They are so weightless that I don't feel them on me! (98 yen~398 yen)
- Audio Technica bijoux earphone- cute and nice quality, and of course, at a lovely price (1320 yen)

No comments:

Post a Comment